Our Goal is to make Your Next Career Move a Better Choice!
How To Prepare For An interview
This may be the question we are asked the most!
- At the top of the list, get a good night's sleep the night before the interview! In other words, DO NOT "party hard" that night!
- Ensure you are well groomed. Your best suit, shoes shined, hair combed, teeth brushed, etc.! Note: It doesn't matter what sort of job for which you are interviewing. You only get ONE CHANCE to make a good first impression
- Do some basic research on the company. Make sure you know the nature of the product or service. Think of a couple of questions to ask that suggest you have an interest in the company. Ask these questions BEFORE you inquire about the pay rate & benefits!
* For example, why do your customers prefer your company to your competitors?
* How is business going these days?
In 2020, most modern employers are using carefully worded behavioral interview questions designed to expose your weaknesses.
While it is impossible to foresee every eventuality, there is an excellent resource available with a proven track record of success & testimonials which help you avoid pitfalls during the interview!
We highly recommend "The Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers" authored by Bob Firestone, an acknowledged expert in the field. Simply click on the following icon for more information.
How to Find a Job The Right Way
Is sending out resumes and filling out online applications not “getting the job” done?
Do you know what is the most important thing you can do to find a job?
Why does it frequently seem that another candidate is hired?
If you are interested in the following at zero cost and no obligation to you!
- the answers to these questions
- a wealth of addition information garnered from 30+ years of professional recruiting experience that will substantially enhance your career advancement efforts
-occasional additional tips career moves and enhancement (no more than 2 or 3 per month)
Please subscribe to our site by clicking on the following link.
Job Hunting Pro Plan Note: We never release subscriber info to any 3rd party & you may opt-out at any time you choose
Regardless of whether you are considering a career move up or simply need to find a suitable opportunity, in our 30+ years of professional recruiting experience we have learned that the information in our Job Hunting Pro Plan will dramatically enhance your chances of success!
Are You Considering Starting Your Own Business?
If you are interested in a work from home opportunity, affiliate marketing on the internet is one of the hottest growth areas.
It is not for everyone. However, if you are reasonably computer literate and have enough self-discipline to actually put in the time to make it work, in addition to working from home, it offers flexible hours, serious income potential. After you "learn the ropes", one can make a decent living working far less than the standard 40 hour work week.
Our Top Recommended Affiliate Program
If you would like to be notified when new career related information is added to this page, please complete the following form.
After you complete the form, please check your email ASAP to confirm your subscription.